Journaling & Meditation Workshop
A Journaling & Meditation Workshop for forgiveness, cord-cutting, and letting go – Open to All Ages & Genders
Use simple journaling and meditation techniques to let go of the grudges, guilt, attachment and “what ifs” that weigh us down so we can be free to move the fuck on with our lives with an open heart!
No prior experience required
Bring a journal or notepad and a pen
$10 suggested donation, ***no one will be turned away for lack of funds
Every great mind in history has kept a journal to vent their frustration, track their thoughts, map out their ideas, capture their dreams and more. You are no different!
Journaling is something you can do anytime and from anywhere.Writing in a journal for only a few minutes a day can positively impact every facet of your life.
Join artist/writer/mental health activist Corina Corina for an interactive 2-hour workshop where you will learn:
– Practical meditation techniques to prepare your mind and body for writing, receiving divine messages, easing anxiety and more
– Simple yet transformative writing exercises to address a variety of life’s daily challenges
– Tips for applying quick daily journaling into your busy lifestyle
– Enhanced application via group discussion & feedback
By the end of the 2 hours you will walk away with:
– An increased spark in creativity
– Unlocked mental road-blocks
– Increased ability to remain calm within everyday chaos
– Increased focus & clarity for more intuitive decision-making
– A significant decrease in stress
– A supportive, like minded community